Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Writing

Hello,

Likely you have been exploring links at RG's site, welcome. I enjoy writing some, very much a crude novice of the craft. I'm currently working on a story entitled "Little Wings" its been ongoing for a few years now, writing is difficult work...everyone seems to be spending quite a bit of time on FSOG. I've not read the books or seen the movie, I will admit the previews look a bit sexy. Reminds me a bit like fast food, it looks good, tastes a moment of greatness but after its consumed and hits the stomach one thinks...
"Why did I do that? That was stupid!"

~Smiles~

1 Comments:

Blogger -blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Sure was, bubba...
I think you need
some help to git
o'er your longing.
GBY

September 28, 2020 at 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home